Thursday 16 August 2012

The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash


                             *The Body Shop only £7.00  

IT'S PINK! that was one of the main reasons I bought this product, another reason was that a colleague recommended it to me at work so I had to give it a go and I've seen a difference in the condition of my skin.

I rarely make a trip to The Body Shop however on my usual shopping journey I decided to bob in and look, since the facial wash was only £7 I thought I'd give it a go. I use this every morning and night and as the bottle says it rinses away make-up I have now ditched the make-up wipes and use this instead of wasting 2 or 3 wipes it really does help get remove the make-up just not stubborn eye-liner. 

After being told to use a pea sized amount I did my usual, I followed the instructions I was given for around 3 weeks and then decided to follow my own rules and began to use more than a pea sized amount though when doing this I noticed a difference. When using a pea sized amount my skin was left feeling clean, soft and fresh though using more than a pea sized amount had the same effect although my skin began to become dry on my forehead, so I've gone back to a pea size blob.

The Body Shop have created a refreshing facial wash that has a pleasant and fresh fragrance that isn't harsh on skin (though I warn you try not getting any near your lips as I've done plenty of times the taste isn't pleasant) I would recommend using this product instead of just using soap and water. 


      


No comments:

Post a Comment