Monday 8 October 2012

No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara

I'm forever searching for a good mascara as I'm looking for a mascara that will give my eyelashes length and thickness. Before I bought this mascara I'd been using Maybelline Colosal mascara but the brush was too thick for me and I always end up getting the mascara on my eyelid which is always a pain so I was on the hunt for a new type of brush and brand. I've used a No7 mascara before when I was in school as I wanted a natural lash look but with slight volume so I knew what type of quality I would be getting.




I've tried a mascara that claimed to curl your lashes and make them look better though it was the worst mascara that I've bought I think it was a collection 2000 mascara I can't remember, though I read reviews about this mascara before I bought it so I could make out whether I'd be wasting my money or not anyway back to the mascara. 

I love this mascara as when I apply it too my lashes I don't get a mass of the formula onto my lashes which is what I got with my Maybelline mascara also I'm able to apply the mascara without getting lots of clumps onto my lashes and the formula coats the lashes well. I have the Brown/Black colour which is my own mistake I wish that I'd  have picked the black colouring however this colour still gives good coverage and you can't tell that it is brown when its on the lashes. I also really like the brush of this mascara as it isn't a large brush its the perfect size for grabbing each lash. This mascara is sold at Boots for £11.00, the link is HERE I'll defiantly buy this again.


                                  Before                                                            After






No comments:

Post a Comment