Saturday 22 September 2012

L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick





Hi Guys just thought I'd talk about this little beauty I picked up around the beginning of this month and it is the L'Oreal Rouge Caresse lipstick in the colour Lovely Rose. 

I first saw these lipsticks on an advert on t.v then began to see them on peoples youtube channels and blogs saying how good they are however I also read that people were loving the Revlon lip butters so I had to decide which one I would choose, though after doing swatches of each product I decided to go for L'Oreal's product. 

I am really impressed with this product as not only does it add colour to your lips but it is also very moisturising. When I first put this onto my lips it looked like a was wearing a pigmented gloss however after a while the gloss disappears your lips are left looking stained. Also when I look for lipsticks to wear I dont want to be wearing something that smells too perfumed as your left with a strange taste in your mouth though after asking other people to smell this lipstick they have also agreed with me and said that it is a pleasant smell. 

Another thing I love about this product is the packaging compared to some other lipsticks that are avaliable in drug stores L'Oreal have managed to make there packaging look really pretty as they have a gold tube which the lipstick is stored in and then a clear plastic outer packaging and the lid of the lipstick is very sturdy so it won't be getting lost in your bag. 



(^This is how Lovely Rose looks on the lips^)

There are 10 colours avaliable for you to choose from and they are sold for £7.99 which is the same price as the Revlon lip butters, I shall defiantly be buying more colours soon. I bought mine from Boots though there available in most drug stores, click HERE to see boots website.


No comments:

Post a Comment