Monday 17 September 2012

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish



                  (excuse the pictures being taken on my phone my camera is having a meltdown)

I first heard about Liz Earle through watching one of Zoe's youtube videos (Youtube: HERE, Blog: HERE) and then I kept seeing pictures of it everywhere so I decided to give it a try plus I found out that they sell it in John Lewis so I bought mine from there if you can't get to a John Lewis the product is the same price on the Liz Earle Website.

A few months ago my skin decided to have a bad break out and my step mum suggested I try a new cleanser and as I have combination/oily skin I needed to find a good cleanser. I always hate face washes and cleansers as that means you have to be using lots of water to try and get them off and I'm forever getting water everywhere as though its rained in the bathroom so I was pleased to see that with this cleanser you use Muslin cloths to remove the product.

The first thing I like about this bottle is that the pump gives out the right amount of cream that I need for my face just with one press of the pump, another great thing about this product is that you can use it on dry skin and on a face full of make-up. The second thing I noticed about this product is the smell its a hard smell to describe but to me it smells natural and as though it is doing/putting goodness into your skin and that's what I like in a product. I use this product in the morning to refresh my face since the night and then at night to get rid of all the make-up that I've used throughout the day, this product is really good for getting rid of make-up even tough eye-liner and mascara and see how much make-up it gets rid of as my Muslin cloth goes from a nice white to an off brown/orange.



You apply this product like a moisturiser which at first I thought this was a bit strange especially putting a cream over your make-up but trust me it still works you can also put it on your eyelids to get rid over eye make-up which is where panda eyes are formed. You then run your Muslin cloth under warm water and squeeze till damp and then begin to remove the cleanser, the muslin cloth is used as an exfoliator, after that you just rinse your face with cold water and towel pat dry. No mess. 

Once this bottle runs out I shall defiantly be repurchasing and shall hopefully be buying more Liz Earle products.


No comments:

Post a Comment