Saturday 1 September 2012

Zara Diamante Collar Parrot Shirt




                                                                        *Zara £29.99


I've been looking for a studded collar shirt for a while now however I'm not too keen on the spiked collars which seem to be in a lot of shops at the moment though when looking on the Zara app on my phone I spotted this cute diamante collar parrot shirt and as the price wasn't too bad so I bought it. 

The quality of the material is really good and I expected to have to be wearing a vest top underneath the shirt as some shirts are quite see through though when I tried it on I don't have too which is a bonus. I was also a bit unsure about wearing a shirt with parrots on it though the parrots are just dotted around on the shirt and they are evenly distributed around the whole of the shirt so I think it's a keeper.


       








No comments:

Post a Comment