Saturday 8 September 2012

BackPack





^^ Even if this backpack may only be small its surprising how much of my junk it can hold :)              


Yeah that's it I'm doing a blog post about my backpack or as it says on the website that its a rucksack so i've jumped onto the backpack bandwagon. 

I'm a very fussy person when it comes to bags and as backpacks are being sold everywhere at the moment there are enough choices to choose from, so when mooching around Matalan with my nan I found this cute pastel greenish mediumish sized backpack for only £12 so nan treated me to it :). This is the first backpack I've actually owned and I love it the amount of stuff it can hold on my day to day outings and shopping trips is unbelievable. If you don't already own a backpack I recommend you go out and buy one there so handy. 

To purchase from Matalan click HERE to view the webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment