Monday 15 October 2012

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Hi Guys, I bought this powder a few weeks ago and have been using it everyday in my daily make-up routine. I'd seen this powder in Boots and was always wondering whether to buy it or not but then I started watching Tanya Burr's YouTube videos (check her channel out HERE) and she mentioned it a lot in her videos and I was able to see how to get full use out of the product and as it was only £3.99 I went out and bought it. 




To start of the packaging isn't exactly eye catching as its just a clear lid and then the product but it is a cheaper powder and it does the job. There is only one slight thing about this product with the packaging and that is its not very travel friendly as the lid does not lock on its simply a slide on lid so if you were to put it into your bag the lid could easily slip off.

I've got shade 003 Peach Glow and I love the product as when you put the product onto your face it doesn't make your skin orange or give your face a 'cakey' look though next time I think I'll buy the transparent one. On the packaging it says 'Natural shine control' and it really does help I noticed that when I applied my foundation mainly my T zone would look slightly shiny so I tried this product on the mainly shiny parts and it really does help. This powder is really lightweight on your face and after reading a bit more about this product on the boots website I've found out that it says ' it is free of fragrance, oils, parabens and talc, and because it won't clog pores' which to me I think is a real bonus.



I apply this with a Real Techniques bronzer brush as this brush is too big for me to use as a bronzer I'm able to dab the powder onto the brush and smoothly apply the powder. Once this product runs out I'll defiantly be buying it again and I recommend buying it.




1 comment:

  1. i have this! its great isn't it?!
    we've been blogging for the same amount of time-both newbies! haha i thought i'd say hi.
    please add a google friend connect thingy so i can follow you; settings, layout, add a gadget.
    pop over and say hi, i'd love a chat, plus it'll help me find you much easier because i can't follow right now.
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx

    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete