Sunday 21 October 2012

Topshop Lipstick in Innocent and Nail polish





Hi Guys I was in town and was looking for a nude coloured nail polish and a new lipstick that wasn't too expensive so whilst I was looking in Topshop I found exactly what I wanted. As I have said in a blog post about Topshop nail polishes that I love the quality and the price isn't bad for what you are getting and with the amount of colours to choose from I was able to pick a colour that is a nudeish colour. ( The Topshop nail polish review is HERE



I've bought a lipstick from Topshop before in the colour Brighton Rock but this colour really didn't suit me as it was too bright so I gave it to a friend. Even though I had only ever used the lipstick twice I was really impressed with the way it felt on my lips and how matte it was and I'm a lover of matte lipsticks. I wanted a natural coloured lipstick and one that wasn't too bold so I picked Innocent which is a nice neutral colour, this lipstick was £8 which I am willing to pay for the quality of these lipsticks.  I love this lipstick as its matte which I like and that this lipstick is smooth to apply onto the lips and has a slight nourishing effect on the lips.






No comments:

Post a Comment