Friday 2 November 2012

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush




Hello Guys, I've got three Real Techniques brushes and only one of them is for applying founation (stipling brush) It was the only brush I would use for applying foundation as I've fallen out with my other ones at the moment. In youtube make-up tutorials I'd seen this brush being used and I'd seen the results it had given which made me want to go out and buy it. This brand was slowly being introduced to boots and I hadn't seen this brush in Boots until I went into my local one a few months ago. When I went to buy this brush it said £12.99 on the stand though when I got to the counter it was £9.99 which is the price it is on the website. 

To me this brush is amazing, the brush bristles are firm and ultra soft which allows you to apply the foundation smoothly. I use this foundation with a liquid foundation and I find that I don't need to use a lot of foundation as I am able to evenly spread the foundation across my face. I love the finish I get from using this brush and for £9.99 its brilliant. 




If your looking for an affordable foundation brush then I suggest you take a trip down to Boots and invest in this brush. Click HERE to go to Boots website for more on this brush.




No comments:

Post a Comment