Tuesday 30 October 2012

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base



Hello Guys, This is my first Bobbi Brown product (eek) and I love it. I was given a sample of this from my mum and since it was only a small pot it went pretty quick but just from using that small sample I noticed that my make-up stayed on my skin a lot longer and that my skin was moisturised. Once the sample ran out I had to go and buy the product and I was willing to pay no matter how large the price tag was and this face base was £36.00. For starters I love the packaging of this product like most Bobbi Brown products it has a sophisticated look about it. I particularly love the design on the lid of the product which is embossed, also I like how the product is in clear glass which makes the product also look more expensive.








'Rich in feel, but never greasy, this advanced oil-free, face formula, with Shea Butter, instantly hydrates, softens, and cushions skin. Carrot Extract and Vitamin A Complex help minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamins C and E help protect against environmental damage. Grapefruit and Geranium fragrances leave a light, uplifting scent on skin.'


I used this product every morning before applying my foundation as I have noticed that this face base helps my make-up stay on my skin for longer and its also easier to apply the foundation evenly. When applying this product the formula isn't like a liquid primer it is a solid cream so you apply it like you would a day cream, it also sinks into your skin quickly so it doesn't leave your skin greasy for when your going to apply your foundation. The product fragrance has got grapefruit and geranium in and I have to say that it smells amazing, I love applying this to my skin as it smells fresh and full of goodness.


No comments:

Post a Comment