Monday 19 November 2012

VO5 Hot Oil Treatment




Hey Guys this is my first blog post on a hair product looking at the VO5 hot oil treatment. The treatment comes in 4 x 15ml tubes that can be used once a week as a one minute treatment. I bought my hot oil treatments from Boots for £2.86 though there usually £4.29 though its worth it (click HERE to see Boots)

The tubes contain 15ml of the oil, before using the product you have to make sure that the oil is heated up I do this by running the hot water tap, fill the sink and then leave the tube in there for around a minute maybe less alternatively take the tube into the shower or bath with you and run the hot water over the tube till it has warmed up. 




As I have recently had my hair dip dyed I knew that the condition of my hair would change so I decided to buy the hot oil as it is meant to help:

  1. Reduce breakage from brushing and heat styling by up to 60%
  2. Protect the vibrancy of colour treated hair with a protective UV filter
  3. Remove 75% more chlorine than just shampooing
  4. Seek out and bind the weak sites in every strand
This product puts nourishment back into my hair and my hair smells so nice the next day after using the oil. I haven't dyed my hair before so my hair is soft at the top of my head though the ends of my hair have become slightly rough and has a 'hay' like feel though using this product before shampooing has put the softness back into my hair and helps with the damaged ends of my hair. Id recommend this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment