Wednesday 21 November 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo


Hey Guys, If you've never tried dry shampoo I suggest you get out there and buy a can. I was totally against dry shampoo a couple of months ago as a few people put me off buying it saying that they'd used it before and it didn't help or that it left them with white hair but when I was mooching round boots I thought I'd give it a go and totally dismiss what they'd told me and its a good job I had though I only bought a tiny can to make sure whether I liked it or not so I wouldn't be wasting my money if its your first time of trying dry shampoo I suggest buying a small can to see if it works well. The small cans are also really handy to keep in your bag for those hair emergencies.


When I first tried this dry shampoo I was expecting my hair to turn a whitish grey colour from what others had told me so it wasn't a shock to get rid of the white colour alls I had to do was massage my scalp and brush my hair and then it looked as though my hair was fresh and washed which is a great help when your in a rush in the morning. Batiste dry shampoo isn't very expensive for a small 200ml can it is £1.99 and for a larger 400ml can it is £3.33 ( click HERE to see the different scents at boots) There is only one flaw with this product and it is easily changeable and that is that I dislike the smell of the shampoo that I have chosen the tropical smell is very overpowering so once I have used up my small can I shall try another scent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment