Wednesday 26 December 2012

Origins zero oil

I've only ever used origins whenever I've been given a sample or if someone's ever let me have a try of there's and I've always seen good results. I was on the John Lewis website and it happened to be 15% off beauty and skin are products so I thought it'd be a good time to treat myself to a new cleanser, zero oil is £17.00 with the discount I payed £14.45.

Origins zero oil is a deep pore cleanser that is great for oil control, this cleanser has a list of ingredients that are perfect for your skin that: leaves skin shine free, exfoliates away dead skin cells and cleanses pores to remove excess oil, makeup and impurities.

I love using this using as only a little bit goes a long way so you do get your money's worth (though it is a little pricey) plus once I've used this my skin feels fresh and is oil free. With Saw Palmetto that inhibits excess oil production and mint it's a refreshing cleanser to use morning and night.

Despite its price tag I would say give it a go and always look for discounts for origins in shops it's worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment