Tuesday 18 March 2014

Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist



In March I visited New York as part of my 18th birthday present and you can't visit America without going to a Victoria Secret shop or 'store'. I went to the Victoria Secret near to Macy's in New York and spent hours in there choosing which body mist I liked as there are loads to choose from and tones of perfumes as well, every girls dream. 



Love Spell


This mist is 'Cherry Blossom and Peach' which means that this is a really fruity and sweet smelling spray which I love. Whenever I choose a perfume or spray I always choose the sweeter smells as I think they smell summery and feminine  The spray is infused with Aloe Vera to condition the skin and Chamomile to calm. 


Bombshell


When I was in Victoria's Secret there were lots of perfumes to choose from though as I still have a lot of bottles of perfumes at home that I still hadn't used I didn't really want to come back with yet another bottle though I did find the perfume Bombshell to be really nice and was so tempted to buy myself it. Though when looking around near the tills there were some smaller plastic bottles of the perfume which were on offer for $10 which meant I had to buy it. I love how this is a plastic bottle because it means I can just take it to college, to the gym or anywhere in my bag and not have to worry about it being smashed which is what would have happened if I had bought the bottled version for twice the price. This is spray is a blend of purple passion fruit, Shangri-la yellow peony and vanilla orchid and smells amazing. 


Luminous Touch


This spray is quite a sweet smell it's ' White Peach and Sandalwood'. I chose this one as out of the others in the shop the smell wasn't too over powering and it was part of the radience collection. This is also infused with Aloe Vera and Chamomile which I think is a nice added extra to a Spray/Mist.


If you live in the UK there are only selected Victoria's Secret shops located to find out where your nearest is opening check HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment