Tuesday 25 March 2014

Social Media


Quick update for you all. 

Being a journalism student I am on social media sites all the time though recently whenever I'm off uni I end up sitting on the sofa not moving because I am checking over my apps all the time. Lazy I know don't judge.

I have recently been loving polyvore and becoming slightly obsessed with it mainly because I am styling outfits I can't afford. Follow my Polyvore here.
Follow my Polyvore HERE

I love pinterest I know not a lot of people understand it but if your like me and you like looking at interior design, tattoos and hairstyles then you should definatly give it a go. A lot of online shops are also on pinterest and it's great to see new fashion. 
Follow my Pinterest HERE

I am also on Bloglovin which I have started to put at the end of each of my blog posts.  
Follow my Bloglovin HERE

More posts to coming soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment