Sunday 15 September 2013

MAC Prep and Prime Eye Base



*excuse how I took pictures after using it*






*Prep & Prime Base £12.50*

When I went to New York I had a list of things I wanted to buy when I was in the M.A.C store 
when I was over there and this was one of them. I wasn't too sure whether to buy this or not as I wasn't too sure whether it would be a waste of money or not but after speaking to the girl who served me I was persuaded to buy it. 

I have this in the shade 1.0 which is the lightest shade as I have fairly pale skin and unlike other primers I have seen this primer is coloured and allows you to neutralise the lid colour before applying the eye shadow. The Prep and Prime eye base is easy to apply on the lids and does make eye shadow longer lasting which saves me the hastle of having to take even more make up out with me. I have also found that this pro longs the eye shadow sinking into creases making my makeup look oily only a while after applying. 


*Quad Eye shadow post coming soon*

No comments:

Post a Comment