Saturday 21 September 2013

Maybelline Long Lasting Gel Liner




Finally I have found the right eye-liner for me. For a while now I’ve been using eye-liner on and off and have never really thought of using a gel eye-liner as I preferred just using a liquid pen liner. I had thought about buying a gel eye-liner from M.A.C but as I’d never tried one before I didn’t want to be spending so much money on something I might not like.

When I was on a night out I had used a cheap pen liner and after being squirted in the eye with perfume from my friend my eye-liner rubbed off really bad which made me realise I really did need a waterproof or longer lasting liner. I was actually recommended this eye-liner from a friend as one night out it managed to stay on all throughout the night right till the morning and lasted the perfume incident. This eye-liner can be found in drug stores at a reasonable price of £7.99 and it comes in small glass jar and a professional brush which turns out a lot cheaper than if you were to just buy a M.A.C pot. The eye-liner isn't heavy on your eyes it feels lightweight and is hard to smudge, it is also a thick consistency in the jar but isn't too thick when applying which helps. A little goes a long way with this eye-liner as I have been using this for a number of weeks now and I have only used a small amount of the pot so it is well worth the money.  After finding this eye-liner I have now re kindled my love for using eye-liner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment