Saturday 1 February 2014

A new love for the Triangle Bra



A slight change from the usual beauty product post but on this blog I want to branch out more and do the odd post on clothes and lifestyle. 

What a better way to start the change by talking about bras. For me I love shopping for underwear and trying to find really cute pieces online and suddenly people can't seem to get enough of the Triangle Bra style, especially in lace. My Instragram is full of images of some of the nicest Triangle Bras I've seen.

I love Triangle Bras some bras look dull and boring but to me but these look dainty and delicate. I was aimlessly scrolling through ASOS lingerie section when I found this floral triangle bra with a lace border around it. I bought it a few months back I think it I bought it for £16 and it's totally worth it. Now I cannot stop looking online to find more Bras in this style and I'm hoping to find a mesh style soon. 

What are your opinions of Triangle Bras, do you love them or hate them? 

2 comments:

  1. wow that is absolutely gorgeous, I have recently started wearing the triangle styled bra too and adore them, they are super cute.

    I've just started my own blog spot and would appriciate it if you gave it a little look ( still trying to get the hang on it, haha! ) but yours is fantastic. xxx

    http://www.seriouslyfashion-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i'll have a gander, i'm still trying to get the hang of getting good pictures after a year :)xx

      Delete