Friday 7 February 2014

The A-Line Skirt




The A-Line skirt has made an appearance to my wardrobe. This style of skirt fits nicely onto the hips and gradually widens at the hem. 

I found the white skirt when looking for something new to wear for a night out. I saw this on ASOS and knew it could be paired well with tops that I already had. White screams risky and it is a risky colour to go out in but I am willing to risk it. I style this with a cami or an off the shoulder crop top and being white a lot of colours can be matched with it. For footwear a pair of chunky heeled black boots can give this a more casual grunge look or heels to make it more formal. 

My PU leather skirt from Topshop goes with everything in my wardrobe. Leather skirts have come back into fashion and this is a slight change from a straight leather skirt. With front zip pockets and a quilted look anything can be styled well with this. For a more dressed up look I pair this skirt with a: crop top, cami or blouse and if its cold a kimono or leather jacket. For casual day to day wear T-shirts, checked shirts and cropped jumpers match up well along with a: leather jacket, parka, denim jacket or cardigan. 


Hopefully summer will be good this year and I can get more wear out of the skirts. More A-Line skirts should be appearing coming to my hands soon. 


What do you think of the A-Line skirt?


No comments:

Post a Comment