Sunday 9 March 2014

Midi Rings



 *I know these are worn the wrong way round but I prefer them this way*
Triangle Midi Ring - River Island 
2 Set Midi Ring - River Island (HERE)

I'm not one to wear rings because they tend to annoy me or fall off though I can't resist a midi ring. I picked up these midi rings (or finger top rings as it says) the other day when I went into town. Now I know I shouldn't be buying things being on a student budget and that but they were £2 each which to me is a bargain for jewellery. The ones pictured above are from River Island though you can pretty much go into any clothing or jewellery shop and find midi rings for quite a cheap price. 


If you've just painted your nails and want to draw attention to them midi rings do just that as they sit further up the finger and draw attention to your nails. Midi rings also work well if you're wearing lots of other rings on your fingers as they create a balance on  your hands. 


Would you wear a midi ring or already got some, let me know?


No comments:

Post a Comment