Sunday 2 March 2014

Monthly Favourites | February 2014

It's finally the start of March which means it's goodbye to February and a few days till my 19th birthday. I haven't done a post about my monthly favourites of the past month but I think it's what my blog needs. Here are some of the things that I've been using a lot and obsessing over in February. 



I have suddenly got a slight obsession with elephants and when I saw these pajamas in Primark they just had to be bought. They are so comfy to wear in bed and for just lounging around the flat which is what I tend to be doing most days. I've seen a lot of pj bottoms this style in Primark with the elasticated cuff at the bottom and personally I think they're great.



These are my Topshop Agra Boots and I must say they are never off my feet. These are perfect for wearing in the day and are great for going out when I can't be dealing with heels. They seem to match everything I have in my wardrobe, even a pair of joggers go well with these. I think I may have to do a post where I style outfits with these very soon. 



The bad thing about where I live is that I have to leave the flat just to wash my clothes and on the days where my skin doesn't want to cooperate this Rimmel Stay Matte foundation is perfect. It's none cakey and it's quick and easy to apply using your fingertips. It's going in my favourites for the month as I don't know how I would have coped without it when my L'Oreal foundation ran out and it's super handy to have in my makeup box. 





I was given this Artdeco eye shadow palette for christmas and this month I haven't gone a day without using it. It lasts all day and the colours are perfect. My step mum bought me this and I don't know what I ever did without it. 



After christmas I seem to have been going out a lot and this Garnier Summer Body Mouisturzing lotion has allowed me to walk around with my legs out without my pale legs showing. 



Malteser Bunnies are the one. I don't think I've been on a food shop and not come back with three of them. I couldn't resist the other day and bought the box of five and it's safe to say that my beach body will have to wait until these are discontinued after Easter. 


My MAC studio fix fluid has ran out (shedding a tear) and now I don't know what to do. It's going in my february favourites as I used up the last of it all throughout the month. Not to worry though my mum has been informed and its on the birthday list. If your looking for a MAC foundation to try I would recommend giving this one a go but do go and get your colour matched before purchasing it. 

I hope you like this post don't know whether it's as good as I hoped but I might start doing this as a monthly thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment