Sunday 30 March 2014

Nivea Express Hydration Primer



The dreaded day my Origins GinZing moisturizer ran out has finally come round and since I'm not working I needed to find a cheaper alternative. I've seen so many reviews before about this raving about how good it was so since it was half price in Tesco there was no harm giving it a go. 

The first thing you notice about this primer is it's fresh scent that isn't too overpowering which is what you want when applying something to your face. When applying this primer it's not thick and tacky on your face it's the complete opposite being lightweight and the smallest amount goes a long way. For a primer you want something that absorbs to the skin quickly and this does just that after leaving it around 20 seconds its fully absorbed ready for the foundation layer to be applied. I used this before going on a night out and after wearing my makeup for around 11 hours in a sweaty environment my makeup was more or less in tact.

If you're looking for a drugstore primer to try out this is definitely one to have a try of. 


Have you tried this before?
What do you think of it?

| Follow me on Bloglovin |

No comments:

Post a Comment