Sunday 16 September 2012

Imperial Leather Foam Burst






Hey Guys just a quick post, I first saw these Imperial Leather foam burst shower gels at my cousins house as both of them had about 2 on the go in their bathrooms so I was curious and tried some on my hands to see what they were like. At first the product comes out as a gel then as your begin to move the gel around it foams up straight away and the smell of the product 'bursts' out and these products are very fragranced. The foam that is produced is creamy and from a small sized squirt of gel the foam is able to be spread far.The only problem I have noticed with this product is that when you put the bottle away bubbles begin to form at the nozzle other than that I have no complaints.



I have two different smelling ones on the go at the moment which is the hydrating cucumber and green tea one and a limited edition jasmine and cotton milk one the jasmine one is defiantly my favourite one so far though its a limited edition so I'll be stocking up. Also this product has been voted product of the year for the body wash category and won, see the imperial leather website HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment