Tuesday 30 October 2012

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer






You've probably seen lots of other blog posts about this concealer or the matching foundation as there was a large hype about them a while ago these blogs were the reason I chose this concealer. 

I've got shade Ivory which was one of the lighter shades that you can choose from. Since this concealer is part of the wake me up range to do more than just cover up your blemishes and dark circles, this product is meant to give your eyes a more awake look especially in the morning, I can't tell the difference but it does cover up blemishes and dark circles well. This product is a liquid formula that isn't too thick so you are able to build up the amount of coverage you wont though it doesn't look 'cakey'. This concealer states to give a radiant glow   and when you look closer at the product there are the tiniest specks of what looks like glitter though when its put on the skin you can't notice them. 




This concealer hides the blemishes and dark circles well and is a life saver when stubborn spots break out. I also use this product under my eyes to give more coverage than my foundation. This product is £5.99 which is worth paying, I bought mine when this range was on offer which is a good thing to look out for in Boots as they do a lot of offers. 

Once this product runs out I'll defiantly be buying another one.



No comments:

Post a Comment