Monday 26 November 2012

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub


Hey Guys, I'm a lover of Soap & Glory and I recently purchased the Sugar Crush Body Scrub. 
I have to start by saying how amazing this product smells to me the lime is the main smell of the product and the scrub leaves your skin smelling fresh afterwards. The Sugar scrub is made up from: smashed brown sugar & sweet lime, almond oil & macadamia grains. You use this body scrub in the shower and can use it however much you like or as Soap & Glory say ' Use your Soap & Glory in the shower once, twice, or three times weekly, depending on the level of scaliness you struggle with. (Four times-even if you've ever been labelled ‘old lizard legs)'




You really get your moneys worth of this product it is a pretty large tub and lasts a long time depending on the rate you use it. I bought mine from Boots for £8 which I think is a reasonable price for a body scrub that works. I also recently found out that this product was voted best body scrub by essentials best beauty buys of 2011. 

Look at Boots HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment