Sunday 2 December 2012

 Topshop Blusher 'Flush' 




Hey Guys, My first ever cream blusher and I must say I’m impressed. I’ve wanted to try a cream blusher for a while now and after watching Kate from GhostParties YouTube makeup tutoriaIs I was able to see how to apply a cream blusher so I thought why not give it a go.

Since it’s my first cream blusher I didn’t know whether Id like it or not so I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on a blusher from Stila or MAC so I opted for Topshop’s version which comes in 3 colours ‘Flush, Prime Time and Head Over Heels’ and is priced at £6.00. I chose Flush because when I swatched this colour on my hand it wasn’t overly pinky or peachy compared to the others that were available.  The blusher is a solid formula at first though when you rub your finger over the blusher you are then left with a silky cream blusher that is ready to be applied to your cheeks, I don’t use my fingers to apply this blusher I use my Real Techniques Stipling Brush (Review here) which allows me to use a little bit of the blusher and build it up if I want a heavier looking cheek. I’d suggest using a brush as you are able to blend the blusher around the cheeks better and plus you aren’t left with blusher all over your hands. 

If you were looking for a cream blusher to try then I suggest giving these a go especially since there only £6 they're worth giving a go I haven't used my powder blusher for a while since buying this. 




No comments:

Post a Comment