Sunday 2 December 2012

Collection 2000 Cream Puff 



Hey Girls, I rarely look at Collection 2000 products when I go into Boots but I think I’m going to have to start having a little look more often since I've been seeing some good reviews about their products.  I picked up the Cream Puff Lip cream since I’d seen some reviews online about it and they all seemed good and I was looking for a new matt lip product.



The Lip cream gives a velvet matt finish to your lips adding lots of colour as well, there are 4 shades to choose from: Cotton Candy, Fairy Cake, Powder Puff and Angel Delight I have Cotton candy which is a dark pinkish sort of colour, the colours that are available are mainly nude colours. The product doesn't have the usual type of smell that some lip products smell like in Boots or Super drug it has a strong vanilla scent that is hard to miss. As this is a very matt product I don’t like to just run the ‘wand’ applicator across my lips as this applies a lot of the product, I like to dab the wand onto my lips which allows me to build up the amount of lip cream I want and how much colour I want on my lips, I also do this because if you do put quite a lot of product onto your lips the vanilla scent can become quite overpowering. When I wore this lip cream for the first time a friend of mine commented on the colour of my lips saying that they were really nice and what had I used so this is defiantly a keeper especially since it only costs £2.99 in Boots. I love the way the lip cream feels on your lips with some lip products your lips tend to feel sticky or heavy and I'm always conscious that the product could have gone on my teeth well once this lip cream is put on your lips I can’t tell that I have anything on my lips and when you rub your lips together you still can’t tell that you have any product on there.


No comments:

Post a Comment