Monday 25 November 2013

Bleach London | White Toner




*Available to buy at boots*

There has been so much hype over Bleach London's new range on blogs and social media. Recently Bleach launched its brand within Boots. After reading so many reviews about the products I decided it was time for me to test them out. 

The Bleach London white toner states that it is 'Semi Permanent, nourishing hair dye to tone and transform brassy and yellow blondes to silver, platinum or white blonde to banish yellow from your blonde.' The product comes in a box with: A tube of colourant, a bottle of developer lotion, a repairing treatment mask, plastic gloves and an instruction leaflet. 

I have never done any home dying before so you can say I am a novice at it. It is really easy to make the mixture as you just need to squeeze the colourant into the developer lotion and apply from then. As I was only using the dye for my dip dye I only needed to apply it to the ends. I left the mixture on for 20 minutes as stated and then washed off. I then proceeded to use the hair mask for 10 minutes afterwards. The dye didn't smell horrible or itch and it was easy to apply. I followed my using the hair mask which made my hair feel so soft to touch and has made the condition of my hair so much better. 


I had high hopes for this product but it didn't turn my hair platinum or white which was a shame as I would have liked to have seen my hair like that though my brassy tones are no more. I thought that this had done nothing to my hair though after having feedback from others it looks lighter than usual. I wouldn't buy this product again as I don't think it is for me though for £7 it was worth a try. I am planning on buying one of the coloured dyes and giving those a try. 


What are your thoughts on the Bleach products?


|Follow me on Bloglovin|


No comments:

Post a Comment