Sunday 1 December 2013

Bleach London | Silver Shampoo



I'm slowly making my way through the Bleach London products available at Boots. For a few weeks now I've been trying out their silver shampoo. I've been using the Pro. Voke silver shampoo up to now and it does work well but I have found it leaves my hair quite dry even if I use quite a bit of conditioner so I was glad to find Bleach did their own version. 

Don't be put off at how much of a deep purple this comes out like it's perfectly normal. Because of the cap you have to be quite careful of how much you pour out as it runs out quite fast. I use this on the ends of my hair once a week alternating it with my normal shampoo. After leaving it on for around 5 minutes so it can take full effect. I always love how silver shampoo turns your water such an amazing colour of purple. 


This product doesn't leave my hair feeling dry I always have soft to touch hair with a fresh clean smell to it. The dip dye of my hair is bleached so this silver shampoo knocks all the brassy tones right out and has made it a lovely light blonde. I have noticed that each time I use it my hair looks light as though my dip dye has just been re-done professionally. If your looking for a silver shampoo to try this is defiantly something I would recommend. 


It's available at Boots for £5.00 there is also a conditioner to match this for the same price. 



|Follow me on Bloglovin|



No comments:

Post a Comment