Friday 28 February 2014

L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation



My days of searching for a day to day foundation are finally over. I'm now onto my fourth bottle of this and have been using it for around a year now. 

With the name 'True Match' it's right that there are 20 shades to choose from so you are sure to find a shade that will match your skintone. I matched myself with the lightest colour 'Rose Ivory'. 

Two small pumps of the foundation covers my face and any blemishes that I have. It's quite a liquidy consistency which is great for when I use my Real Techniques expert face brush as it can easily be blended to the skin. The formula of the foundation is also oil-free which is great for my as I have oily/combination skin. This is a lightweight foundation which is great for day wear though it is quite thin which means that the odd extra appliance throughout the day could be needed. Priced at £9.99 this to me is a standard price to pay for a foundation in Boots/Superdrug. 

This won't be the last time I buy this foundation, has anyone else tried this?
What do you think about it?





No comments:

Post a Comment