Wednesday 26 February 2014

Tattoo Choker




Childhood is back once again in the form of the choker. I haven't worn one of these since I was around the age of five in primary school and I certainly didn't think I would be wearing one again at uni. The choker has been creeping its way back into fashion and now the tattoo choker that was a big hit in the 90's has returned. Nothing about them has changed since they were last around they're still stretchy and can still be bought in many different colours. I purchased mine for around £3 on eBay though they are making there way into high street shops as Topshop has recently stocked up on them. 


The tattoo choker does have mixed reviews about it as its not everyones choice of accessory though I think its a great way of adding something different to an outfit especially since they're so cheap. 

What do you think about the tattoo choker returning?
Check out my Polyvore on chokers HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment